Students research a current energy topic and create their own eCard.
Access the best lessons, videos, and research in energy educationJoin the growing community of teachers who use our web-based teaching tools in the classroom. Developed by teachers, for teachers. Easy to use and always free.
GreenLearning Energizing Education
Get Started >>
Professional DevelopmentJust for Teachers
GreenLearning offers professional development workshops—on our various programs—at school board PD days, at subject association conferences, and at other venues.
A popular online community for teaching and learning about climate change.
Students build working renewable energy models with ready-made construction plans and lessons.
A complete Science unit with downloadable lessons and online student activities.
A complete unit on energy dynamics and energy in living systems as well as energy production, delivery and use.
A complete high school unit exploring the connections between how we live, the global economy, and the natural world.
Made for YOUth by YOUth, My Clean City is a national leadership program that caters to the 21st century student volunteer. GreenLearning.ca and Re-Energy.ca are proud to offer our annual Solar Oven Challenge as a project students can participate in with My Clean City...
This year's deadline for entering the Staples Canada Recycle for Education Computer Lab Contest is February 21st, 2014. One of last year's winners was École Saint-Avila in Winnipeg, Manitoba who found a creative way to reuse water at their school...
What began as a student environmental initiative expanded into a school-wide program to educate students, the community and the province on sustainable development...
- CLICK►http://t.co/bPdRnRQx7O TO GAIN 827 NEW F0LL0WERS @tt2_ttt @Omarr2007 @dararistanti69 @GreenLearning @eraydemir78 @AhlemJoanna — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Still time to vote for Student-Led Initiatives for #SustainabilityEducation for #EmeraldAwards People's Choice Award. http://t.co/3kW1Hy9gwq — 1 day 1 hour ago
- @adams_kellie building their #solarovenchallenge - Looking good! http://t.co/CdzSUZNkQ9 — 2 days 4 hours ago
- Celebrate #earthday today and every day http://t.co/k3KSPx7yWG http://t.co/rvy60M7jgF — 2 days 4 hours ago
- A moderated site where students create energy-related cards and email them http://t.co/4KZ8sjSxiK #education #teachers via @GreenLearning — 2 days 5 hours ago
What Teachers Are Saying
eCards structured my lessons for five days and it is linked to the curriculum. I appreciated the quality of the resource. It also linked outside of my classroom.
Kris Barron, Lakeshore, Ontario