Support Environmental Education
If you believe in empowering youth with critical thinking skills for an evolving world, please consider making a contribution to the GreenLearning Canada Foundation.
We create innovative teaching resources and provide rich educational experiences that empower young Canadians to create environmental and social change in their own lives, schools, and communities.
As a non-profit organization, GreenLearning depends on the support from donors and sponsors to help us reach over 10,000 teachers and their 250,000 students across the country.
*To proceed and make an anonymous donation, please click here.
Your donation will help support GreenLearning’s programs and objectives, including:
- Developing transformative educational materials that inform and educate youth on climate, energy, sustainability and the environment.
- Building youth leadership skills so they can create the more sustainable future they want to see.
- Building the capacity of teachers to help equip youth with the skills they’ll need in our evolving world.
- Ensuring our educational materials reach as many classrooms in Canada, creating the same opportunities for students all across the nation.
- Bringing together partners from across Canada with shared views and goals to maximize resources.